The Jesuits are only able to work for the greater honor and glory of God with the help and support of people who share in their vision and commitment. Some of the ways you can support and share in the work of the Jesuits in the New Orleans Province are:
- By giving
- Explore the many ways to support our ministry financially through a planned gift.
Make a donation online.
- By praying
- Remember before the Lord in prayer the works of the Society of Jesus and ask Him to bless those works and render them fruitful. Pray also for vocations so that there will always be a constant supply of young Jesuits committed to carry on the work of the Lord through the ministries of the Society of Jesus. "Pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send forth laborers into his harvest" [Luke 10:2]. For more information on Jesuit vocations, visit the vocation section of our web site. The prayer section has suggestions and resources for your times of prayer.
Remember others on special occasions with a religious greeting, Mass, or enrollment card. Order cards on line.
Join the Jesuit Prayer Circle. This is an online community where members are invited to post prayer intentions and are encouraged to support one another by praying for the intentions that others have posted. Request prayers or read posts
- By joining
- Jesuit Companions
- A close association of lay persons and Jesuits serving the South and Southwest.
- Christian Life Communities
- A group of men and women (of all ages) who are deepening their faith, vision, and spiritual life by sharing them with others.
- our ranks as a Jesuit brother or priest
By keeping in touch Add or update your address in our mailing list.
By volunteering at local Jesuit Ministries
in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps A group of fairly recent college graduates who donate at least a year to work full-time for justice and peace while living in community. The mission of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps is to integrate Christian faith by working for structural change in the United States and by accompanying people in developing countries.
Meet the Advancement Office Staff
Office of Advancement
710 Baronne Street - Suite B
New Orleans, Louisiana 70113-1064
Voice: 504.571.1055 or 800.788.1719